Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Foto Friday (Random Randomness & Ramblings)

It's been a funny old day today, and my photo selection probably reflects the state of my mind!

Little E - Isn't this what everyone does when they get a new pack of knickers?? (We did encourage her - just a bit!)


Shiny drum kit in Big B's bedroom



I don't have a knicker fetish or anything, but don't they look so cute in a pile?


Little E and her Great-Gran - she's like the Energizer bunny - keeps going and going ...


Bright washing baskets make the mountains seem not QUITE so bad!


Make Do Dinner #2 - salmon cutlets were on special for $20.00kg, I lightly pan fried the salmon, and had an unusual angel hair pasta, herb, brown lentil & cherry tomato mixture in a light cream sauce on the side (yes, not much left in the fridge again!) and it was YUM!!

I hadn't taken a close look in the veggie patch this week, so I was delighted today to find 2 baby zucchini growing really well, and these two "unusual" looking cucumbers! They are just going through that awkward teenage stage ...

Little E's swag I made for her.




I used to REALLY like Jamie Oliver. I still like him. Just not REALLY ...


And I had mushroom, pumpkin & cherry tomato risotto for tea, with good old Cadbury's dairy milk for dessert.
Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ivy got some new nicks today too - it had been a year or 2! they look so cute because they are so teeny and un-baggy...
dinner sounds derish...nothing better than cadburys for dessert! i still have one block left from the aussie rellies (who arrived a week ago with 3 blogs and a bag of freddos). yum!