Sunday, December 28, 2008

Handmade Christmas ...

I got some lovely gifts for Christmas, but the one's that really warmed the cockles of my heart were handmade with love ...

Middle C handcut 2 designs in lino and printed and framed these lovelies for me.


My friend Nicky embroidered this fab wall hanging.



Big B designed and screen printed this yummy bag.

Em was my Secret Santa for the Thailand trip girls. I got this gorgeous apron that she made, and her friend made the silver ring which says "peace."



Middle C made this delish lemon cheesecake for her Stepdad (his favourite.)




and Big B screen printed this funky t-shirt for him (using a variation of the design for my bag.)


Of course, Little E made a lovely card and had a photo taken with Santa for me, and one of my Doctor's at work made something similar to New Norcia nutcake with his kids.
I am very keen to spread (and receive!) even more handmade wonderfulness next year!

3 comments:

Michelle Springer said...

Ya did good this year!

amytangerine said...

love all the handmade goodness you have going on!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

wow - what a talented lot you have in that house - open the door and let some of that homemade joy eke out to the rest of us lovely jo!