Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You Suck - but I Love You anyway ... Happy 1st Birthday Dyson!!

Oh Dyson, how ironic that I should choose the Eve of 2008 to bring you into my life!


2008 - a year that brought so much dirt, muck, crud and mess into my life. If only you could suck it all away with your super duper-ness, and I could just empty it into the bin and have it all taken far away ...

And now on the Eve of 2009, my Dad & Sister surprise me with the gift of 2 cleaners for 2 hours!

An unkind person (thanks Big B!) might say they think my home needs a good clean ... I think it's a powerful metaphor for moving into the New Year all clean and fresh and sparkly.
Works for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I am with you - the love I have for my dyson is surpassed by few.....what a delicious amount of muck it gathers in such a little time! yum